Sunday 4 December 2011

Journey No,1 - To the Cave of Xintou Shan (Heart Mountain) - 18th Moon 16th Day 9th Sep 1976

Jigong took a medium of Sheng Xian Tang named Yang Sheng to visit the Cave of Xintou Shan.

Jigong                 : Tonight we are going to the Cave of Xintou Shan. Would you like to follow me ?

Yang Sheng         : I am much obliged and I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for
                            giving me the opportunity to visit the Cave.

Jigong                 : Because of your good and charitable works in Sheng Xian Tang, the Jade
                            Emperor in Heaven, Yu Huang has chosen you to tour Hell so that when you
                            return to Earth you can write a book on what you have seen, for distribution
                            to human beings so that they can do good deeds.


Yang Sheng        : I thank you again for choosing me for the Honour. I understand that souls
                           of the dead visiting Hell ride on heavenly horses or sit on platforms of
                           lotus flowers.

Jigong                : Yang Sheng, you are very naive. The road to Hell is not so pleasant and easy 
                           as you imagine.There is no gateway to Hell and so the souls will have to 
                           encounter and overcome many obstacles and hardships before they can 
                           reach there.

Yang Sheng        : Master, I am afriad you have taken too much wine and have got drunk to say
                          such things.

Jigong                : Yes, I have drunk too much because, seeing that humanity have now committed
                          many sins, I purposely drink a lot in order to forget their mistakes and evil doings.
                          Now will you join me to drink some more?

Yang Sheng        : Master, I cannot drink and so please do not tease me.

 Jigong               : Well, let us not waste time. We willl make the journey. I will transform a lotus flower
                           into a platform and both if us can travel in it and we will tour hell.

 Yang Sheng       : I am much surprised. Your magical powers are so great that by just saving a few
                           prayers you have produced a lotus flower. I dare not step on the lotus flower 
                           platform because my feet are so dirty.

Jigong                : Do not worry your feet being dirty. If your heart is pure and clean, that is what
                           we want. Do you know that the lotus grow in ponds which are not clean and yet
                           the lotus flower is very clean?

Yang Sheng        : Well then, I will follow what you say and will sit on the lotus flower platform;
                            but which direction shall we go?

Jigong                : There us nothing to worry. Just close your eyes and I will bring you there.

Yang Sheng       : I will follow you obediently.
Jigong               : Now open your eyes.
 
Yang Sheng       : Oh, where is this place? I see a high mountain and at the side are there
                           shining golden letters : "Xintou Shan"

Jigong               : You do not know. The name of this mountain is XinTou Shan and if you
                          climb up to the top you will reach the gate of Tian-Tang. However, 
                          you can also see that on the side of this mountain there is a cave which
                          is very dark and it is bottomless. This  is the cave of Hell, DiYu Dong.
                          In the olden days, the Saints said that heart controls a person,
                          i.e your heart can tell you to do good or to do evil. If one does good,
                          the soul will go to Heaven, but if one does evil the soul will surely sent 
                          to hell. It all depends upon yourself, to do good or to do evil.

Yang Sheng       : Oh I see. Therefore one can choose to go to heaven or to Hell 
                          according to one's own actions. This ten means that we can be either
                          immortal or ghost.

Jigong               : Very true. you have sait it . Well, well, well, time is running short for 
                           tonight's visit and so we have to climb back onto the lotus flower
                           platform to bring us back to Earth.

Yang Sheng       : Master, I will follow your instructions.

Jigong               : Quickly close your eyes because the wind here is strong.

Yang Sheng       : Yes I agree. I cannot stand this strong wind.

Jigong               : Now we have reach Earth. Open your eyes and get down from this
                          lotus flower. Your soul will now return to your body.

*** End of Journey 1 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment